- Power consumption.
- Good temperatures on throttling.
- Fans turn off in idle.
- Back-plate included.
- More expensive than Founders Edition.
- 15% reduced efficiency vs Founders Edition.
- 2.5 slot design might not fit all cases.
- Outrageous Performance leap over GTX 980
- Excellent Performance
- Hugely power efficient
- 4k and VR capabilities
- Best graphics card money can buy right now
- Fans don’t turn off in idle
- Doesn’t Blow away Radeon
- Amazing Value
- Cutting Edge Features
- Perfect for 60fps 1440p gaming
- Easy Overclocked
- Power consumption is kept at check
- Premium for Founders Edition card is not worth it
- Well suited to FHD or QHD gaming
- Cheaper than 6gb version
- overclocked out of the box
- Lacks SLI support
- Fewer shaders than 6 GB version
- Besides having VRam
- Extremely efficient.
- Excellent price.
- HDMI2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4.
- Handles all games at full HD.
- Lacks SLI support.
- Fewer shaders than 6 GB version.
- Besides having VRam.
We have also other guides for you
- Best Gaming mouse list with everything that you need.
- Some awesome USB portable monitors.
- The most powerful Gaming laptops.